The course is necessary: to specialists who plan to open their own business, to beginning managers.
The first day: Business planning in the beauty industry enterprise.
- Determine the amount of initial investment in business.
- Types of business models of beauty industry enterprise (BIE).
- Profitability of the project.
- Financial risks.
- The payback point.
- Basic terminology.
- Necessary investments for BIE. Business model.
- Practical calculation of economic activity of BIE.
- Forecast of capacity and real salon occupancy.
- Calculating the BIE gross income indicator or how much money you will earn.
- Expenditures (fixed, variable), their nature.
- Percentages of variable costs.
- Planned income. Percentage of profitability.
- Calculation of payback (break-even point).
- The occupancy rate and seasonality of BIE.
- Management reporting.
- How to calculate the cost of the service. Models of pricing.
- Calculation of costs per sector.
- Determine the cost of the service.
- Result: Calculation of the cost of the service.
- Bonus and discount, business benefits.
Second day: Financial accounting and analysis of BIE activities.
- Management reporting, its types. Points of control and analysis.
- Budget. Distribution, forecasting of cash flows.
- Maintaining the financial result of the beauty salon.
- Design of further activities: specialist-enterprise.
- Average check, as the main value in business analytics.
- Ways to achieve financial goals and methods to increase efficiency.
- Economic justification in the work of the head.
- BIE staff remuneration. Percent. Rate. Scale.
- Making a financial account of the manager. Analytics. (Working with numbers).
- Forecasting the budget.
- Calculating the business project for the month-quarter-half-year-year.
- Analyzing the average receipt for the sale of the service.
- Analyzing the average receipt for the sale of goods.
- Outcome: we evaluate the work of the enterprise.
Program: 9.00-16.00 (9.00-12.00, 12.00-13.00 lunch time, 13.00-16.00)